Jesse James Bourbon Contests & Events
American Outlaw Spirits-Jesse James Bourbon
2018 Harley 115thFlyAway
Official Contest Rules
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Jesse James Distilling 1480 Old 41 Highway Kennesaw GA 30152 (the “Brand”). A copy of these specific contest rules and directions on how to enter will be available on the contest page on the Brand website at www.jessejamesspirits.com.
How to Enter
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
2. There is one method to enter the 2018 Harley 115thFlyaway. (the “Contest”):
a. On-site Method of Entry:From Friday, June 1st through Wednesday August 15 th 2018, contestants may enter by completing registration forms at participating Stores. Persons desiring to enter must complete an official entry blank and deposit it in the official entry box during the announced contest period only at the participating locations (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted), while supplies last only. Brand will randomly select 1 winner from each designated market at the conclusion of the contest period as defined within this document.
3. With respect to the Winner, Brand will only be required to leave one (1) message at the number provided through or in the potential Qualifier’s entry. If no answer or answering machine is reached or the number is wrong or disconnected, Brand will not be obligated to attempt any further contact. However, Brand reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to attempt to contact “Winner” more than once.
How to Win
4. The “Winner” is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules,
5. Participants hereby agree to strictly follow all instructions and directions given by Brand personnel at the Grand Prize Event and understand that any intentional failure to comply with these Contest rules or procedures or instructions given by Brand staff will result in immediate disqualification. Participants further agree to adhere to all known and acceptable practices related to the event. Any damages caused by or incurred as a result of actions by the participants while part of the event are at the sole responsibility of the participant. Such resulting actions may cause the Brand to remove access to the event grounds and/or any lodging provided as part of this package.
6. Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded by Brand in this Contest. The one (1) verified Grand Prize Winner of the Contest will receive the one (1) grand prize package. (the “Grand Prize”):
a. (1) Jesse James Bourbon Branded Dean Electric Guitar, Coach airfare for (2) Two from an airport as designated by the Brand Management team, (1) one Hotel room for the event as designated by the Brand, (2) Two VIP access passes for designated concerts during the Event. (2) two passes to tour the Harley Davidson Museum.
b. Various other prizes as designated by the Brand at the time of the event.
7. State sales tax as required must be paid by the Grand Prize Winner in accordance with state law, based on the estimated retail value of the Grand Prize Package. The actual sales tax rate is dependent on the home address of the taxpayer. Contest participants are advised to contact their State Department of Revenue for actual sales tax rates and information. Brand does not guarantee that tax information contained in these Contest rules will accurately reflect the actual tax due from Winner upon receipt of Grand Prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing,Contest participants are advised to contact their State Department of Revenue for actual sales tax rates and information.
8. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
9. The sponsors of this contest are Jesse James Distilling. Any additional sponsors will be announced, as applicable.
10. In order to be eligible as a Qualifier, all entrants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older by the date of the Grand Prize Giveaway on Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
11. In the event that the Grand Prize Event needs to be rescheduled for any reason, such postponement will be announced on the Brand’s website. It is the sole responsibility of each Qualifier to check the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Brand may (but is not obligated to) send a written, email or telephonic notice to Winner regarding any necessary rescheduling of the Grand Prize Event with the rescheduled date/time but in no event will Brand or Sponsors have any liability or responsibility for Winner’s failure to receive the message for any reason or any Winner’s inability to attend the event on the rescheduled date (and no alternative opportunities will be offered).
12. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to the prize package should the winner not be able to attend the event that portion of the prize package will be voided.
13. Entries received via Festival Foods Stores and Total Wine Stores in Wisconsin are not eligible for the Airfare portion of the prize package.