Jesse James Bourbon-Full Throttle
Milwaukee Rally Getaway 2019
Official Contest Rules
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Jesse James Distilling, PO Box 440006, Kennesaw GA 30160 (the “Brand”). A copy of these specific contest rules and directions on how to enter will be available on the contest page on the Brand website at www.jessejamesspirits.com.
How to Enter
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
2. There are multiple methods to enter the Jesse James Bourbon Milwaukee Rally Get Away
On-site Method of Entry: There are multiple markets participating in the event.
Contestants may enter by completing registration forms at participating stores. Additionally contestants may enter by completing registration forms at participating Harley-Davidson Dealerships and at selected events and venues as selected by the Brand. Persons desiring to enter must complete an official entry blank and deposit it in the official entry box during the contest period only at the participating locations (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted), while supplies last only. Brand will randomly select qualifiers for the grand prize package and notify them of the selection.
3. On-Site Qualifiers are collectively hereafter referred to as “Qualifier(s)”. No person may be a Qualifier in this contest more than once, regardless of the mode of entry (only the first chronological qualification will count, any subsequent qualifications will be deemed disqualified).Qualifiers cannot transfer or assign their qualifying spots to other persons.With respect to Qualifiers, Brand will only be required to leave one (1) message at the number provided through or in the potential Qualifier’s entry. If no answer or answering machine is reached or the number is wrong or disconnected, Brand will not be obligated to attempt any further contact. However, Brand reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to attempt to contact any potential Qualifiers more than once and shall not be required to attempt to contact all potential Qualifiers an equal number of times.
How to Claim Prize
4. All Qualifiers, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules, will be notified and given the opportunity to claim their prize package. There will be multiple winners of the “Grand Prize Package” at the full discretion of the Brand. Prizes will be drawn and winners notified on or before August 1st 2019.
5. IN ORDER TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE INCLUDING THE GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY Qualifiers must be 21 years of age or older, no purchase is required to enter the contest. Must be able to travel to and from Milwaukee Wisconsin on the dates between August 29th 2019 and September 1st 2019 as chosen by the Brand. THE PRIZE PACKAGE IS NON-EXCHANGEABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR OTHER PRIZES. MUST BE REDEEMED FOR THE 2019 MILWAUKEE MOTORCYCLE RALLY.
6. Participants hereby agree to strictly follow all instructions and directions given by Brand personnel at the Grand Prize Event and understand that any intentional failure to comply with these Contest rules or procedures or instructions given by Brand staff will result in immediate disqualification. In no event will any “deal-making” between participants be permitted. Brand reserves the right to disqualify any person that it suspects has participated in or offered or accepted any type of “deal-making” with respect to this Contest.
7. Multiple “Grand Prize” will be awarded by Brand in this Contest. The verified Grand Prize Winners of the Contest will receive one (1) grand prize package, with a total value of approximately $3,000.00 and consisting of the following (the “Grand Prize”):
Round trip domestic transportation within the 48 contiguous United States to the event. Transportation herein may be defined as providing travel expenses up to $800.00.
Designated lodging in the area of Milwaukee Wisconsin on the selected dates.
Tour passes for the Harley Davidson Museum
Other various prizes as designated by the Brand.
8. State sales tax for the Grand Prize must be paid by the Grand Prize Winner in accordance with state law, based on the estimated retail value of the Package. Brand does not guarantee that any tax information contained in these Contest rules will accurately reflect the actual tax due from Winner upon receipt of Grand Prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Contest participants are advised to contact their State Department of Revenue for actual sales tax rates and information.
9. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
10. The sponsor of this contest is Jesse James Distilling. Any additional sponsors will be announced on-air, as applicable.
11. In order to be eligible as a Qualifier, all entrants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older by the date of the Grand Prize Giveaway on August 1, 2019.
12. In the event that the Grand Prize Event needs to be rescheduled for any reason, such postponement will be announced on the Brand’s website. It is the sole responsibility of each Qualifier to check the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Brand may (but is not obligated to) send a written, email or telephonic notice to Qualifiers regarding any necessary rescheduling of the Grand Prize Event with the rescheduled date/time but in no event will Brand or Sponsors have any liability or responsibility for any Qualifier’s failure to receive the message for any reason or any Qualifier’s inability to attend the event on the rescheduled date (and no alternative opportunities will be offered).